Want to save money at the farmers market?
Want to buy healthy foods to feed your family?
Need some tasty and healthy recipes?
If you said yes, join our partner, Onamia Farmers Market, for a free Cooking Matters® at the Store for Adults guided farmers market tour!
Practice skills like:
• buying fruits and vegetables on a budget
• comparing unit prices to find bargains
• reading and comparing food labels
• identifying whole grains
• AND sticking to your budget!
After the tour you will receive a:
• FREE $10 gift certificate to spend at the market
• FREE workbook full of tasty recipes and simple tips on buying healthy, low-cost foods
• FREE reusable grocery bag
SIGN UP TODAY FOR A FREE GROCERY TOUR! SPACE IS LIMITED!
Date: July 15, 2015
Time: 3:00 P.M-4:00 P.M or 5:00 P.M-6:00 P.M
Location: Onamia Area Farmers Market (108 Wall Street Onamia)
RSVP: Virginia Zenzen (DepotVISTA@gmail.com) or (320-676-1962) by June 23